Monday 22 April 2013

Face Packs To Remove Acne Marks , Blemishes And Sun Tan

Honey and lemon juice : mix 2 teaspoons of good quality honey (ones you get at recognized ayurvedic drug stores will be better) and a teaspoon of lemon juice. keep he thus obtained mixture on face for 15-20 mins. Honey having ability to reduce acnes and increase production of collagen helps in fading marks and dark spots.but dont keep this pack on face for too long as it may dry your facial  skin.

Neem Leaves and Tulsi : The taste of a neem leaf may make you hate it but the wonders it can do on your acne marks will make you love it.make a paste of neem and tulsi leaves. apply the mixture on face for 20 mins and wash off with warm water. use the pack daily for 2-3 dayz and then alternatively for 1 week. the results will be astounding even you will find yourself wondering if you had any acnes or pimples at all.

Potato , tomatoe and lemon juice face pack: Potato, tomatoe and lemon have natural bleaching properties. make a mixture using half a potato 2 tomatoes and a few drops of lemon.This is an excellent face pack for fair and clear skin.

besan flour and curd: mix 2 teaspoon of besan flour and a teaspoon of curd. gently massage the mixture on your face and wash off after 15 mins with warm water.
Include a cupe of green tea in your daily diet: Green tea having rich anti oxidant properties help in making your skin more healthy and beautiful.

2 comments:

  1. Hi…
    Friend, I am Sachin, when I am suffering from acne scar then I search many clinic centers for our acne scar treatment and I also take their service but I did not satisfy from their treatment. Then I search on goggle best clinic in Delhi klinikesthetika. I visit there and I take this service and I find a best treatment in Acne Scar Removal in Delhi. Now I am very happy with this treatment. Now I am happy. Thanks for klinikesthetika clinic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best pimple inflamation treatment for your particular instance of skin inflammation is to be picked as according your skin,best acne treatments in delhi

    ReplyDelete